Ubuntu Touch install for Galaxy Tab 2 tabletInstalling Ubuntu Touch on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (p3113)How to wipe /data on nexus 4 to install ubuntu-touchUbuntu Touch Install ProblemNexus 4 Fails to Boot After Ubuntu Touch FlashInstalling Ubuntu Touch on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (p3113)Nexus 7 stuck on Google screen Ubuntu TouchHow to get Ubuntu Touch recovery to boot into Ubuntu Touch on Nexus 4?How should I address the message “This phone needs restoring from a PC or service center.” on a BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition?With to try ubuntu touch on my tabletCannot install Ubuntu TouchStuck in Odin Mode | Installing Ubuntu Touch

Want to switch to tankless, but can I use my existing wiring?

Can "semicircle" be used to refer to a part-circle that is not a exact half-circle?

what does the apostrophe mean in this notation?

How could a female member of a species produce eggs unto death?

What is the difference between "shut" and "close"?

Confusion with the nameplate of an induction motor

Rejected in 4th interview round citing insufficient years of experience

Can the druid cantrip Thorn Whip really defeat a water weird this easily?

Co-worker team leader wants to inject the crap software product of his friends into our development. What should I say to our common boss?

What Happens when Passenger Refuses to Fly Boeing 737 Max?

US to Europe trip with Canada layover- is 52 minutes enough?

Are there situations where a child is permitted to refer to their parent by their first name?

Latest web browser compatible with Windows 98

Can someone explain this Mudra being done by Ramakrishna Paramhansa in Samadhi?

Is a lawful good "antagonist" effective?

If Invisibility ends because the original caster casts a non-concentration spell, does Invisibility also end on other targets of the original casting?

Prove that the total distance is minimised (when travelling across the longest path)

Make a transparent 448*448 image

Time dilation for a moving electronic clock

Question about partial fractions with irreducible quadratic factors

Decoding assembly instructions in a Game Boy disassembler

Who is our nearest neighbor

Why does Deadpool say "You're welcome, Canada," after shooting Ryan Reynolds in the end credits?

What wound would be of little consequence to a biped but terrible for a quadruped?



Ubuntu Touch install for Galaxy Tab 2 tablet


Installing Ubuntu Touch on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (p3113)How to wipe /data on nexus 4 to install ubuntu-touchUbuntu Touch Install ProblemNexus 4 Fails to Boot After Ubuntu Touch FlashInstalling Ubuntu Touch on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (p3113)Nexus 7 stuck on Google screen Ubuntu TouchHow to get Ubuntu Touch recovery to boot into Ubuntu Touch on Nexus 4?How should I address the message “This phone needs restoring from a PC or service center.” on a BQ Aquaris E4.5 Ubuntu Edition?With to try ubuntu touch on my tabletCannot install Ubuntu TouchStuck in Odin Mode | Installing Ubuntu Touch













1















I am trying to install Ubuntu Touch on my Galaxy Tab 2 tablet.



But for 'recover mode', the options I get are not same options as mentioned in the instructions. I get the following options:



  • Reboot now

  • Apply update from SDcard

  • Wipe data/factory reset

  • Wipe cache partition

  • Apply update from cache

What should I do now?










share|improve this question
















bumped to the homepage by Community♦ 1 hour ago


This question has answers that may be good or bad; the system has marked it active so that they can be reviewed.










  • 1





    Please clarify: Galaxy Tab2 (7.0 or 10.1) and (WiFi or WiFi + 3G) model? eg. P3100, P3110, P5100, P5110.

    – david6
    Oct 6 '13 at 21:32






  • 1





    What instructions are you following?

    – david6
    Oct 6 '13 at 21:33















1















I am trying to install Ubuntu Touch on my Galaxy Tab 2 tablet.



But for 'recover mode', the options I get are not same options as mentioned in the instructions. I get the following options:



  • Reboot now

  • Apply update from SDcard

  • Wipe data/factory reset

  • Wipe cache partition

  • Apply update from cache

What should I do now?










share|improve this question
















bumped to the homepage by Community♦ 1 hour ago


This question has answers that may be good or bad; the system has marked it active so that they can be reviewed.










  • 1





    Please clarify: Galaxy Tab2 (7.0 or 10.1) and (WiFi or WiFi + 3G) model? eg. P3100, P3110, P5100, P5110.

    – david6
    Oct 6 '13 at 21:32






  • 1





    What instructions are you following?

    – david6
    Oct 6 '13 at 21:33













1












1








1








I am trying to install Ubuntu Touch on my Galaxy Tab 2 tablet.



But for 'recover mode', the options I get are not same options as mentioned in the instructions. I get the following options:



  • Reboot now

  • Apply update from SDcard

  • Wipe data/factory reset

  • Wipe cache partition

  • Apply update from cache

What should I do now?










share|improve this question
















I am trying to install Ubuntu Touch on my Galaxy Tab 2 tablet.



But for 'recover mode', the options I get are not same options as mentioned in the instructions. I get the following options:



  • Reboot now

  • Apply update from SDcard

  • Wipe data/factory reset

  • Wipe cache partition

  • Apply update from cache

What should I do now?







installation ubuntu-touch tablet






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Oct 6 '13 at 21:30









david6

13.7k43145




13.7k43145










asked Oct 5 '13 at 18:23









SatyamSatyam

612




612





bumped to the homepage by Community♦ 1 hour ago


This question has answers that may be good or bad; the system has marked it active so that they can be reviewed.







bumped to the homepage by Community♦ 1 hour ago


This question has answers that may be good or bad; the system has marked it active so that they can be reviewed.









  • 1





    Please clarify: Galaxy Tab2 (7.0 or 10.1) and (WiFi or WiFi + 3G) model? eg. P3100, P3110, P5100, P5110.

    – david6
    Oct 6 '13 at 21:32






  • 1





    What instructions are you following?

    – david6
    Oct 6 '13 at 21:33












  • 1





    Please clarify: Galaxy Tab2 (7.0 or 10.1) and (WiFi or WiFi + 3G) model? eg. P3100, P3110, P5100, P5110.

    – david6
    Oct 6 '13 at 21:32






  • 1





    What instructions are you following?

    – david6
    Oct 6 '13 at 21:33







1




1





Please clarify: Galaxy Tab2 (7.0 or 10.1) and (WiFi or WiFi + 3G) model? eg. P3100, P3110, P5100, P5110.

– david6
Oct 6 '13 at 21:32





Please clarify: Galaxy Tab2 (7.0 or 10.1) and (WiFi or WiFi + 3G) model? eg. P3100, P3110, P5100, P5110.

– david6
Oct 6 '13 at 21:32




1




1





What instructions are you following?

– david6
Oct 6 '13 at 21:33





What instructions are you following?

– david6
Oct 6 '13 at 21:33










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















0














I am also trying to do this. I was able to get farther than you have gotten (with a little trial and error) until I got stuck and asked a question here. To get past the step that you are on (correct me if I don't understand the problem), I rooted my tablet (are you past that step?) and installed the app "ClockworkMod ROM Manager" (or something like that). It replaced the default menu that appears when you hold the volume up key (which is what you are currently in, right?) with one with the correct options to let me install from a zip file on my SD card (and back up the tablet). I downloaded the two images that I needed and was able to successfully install them (up to the point where Touch doesn't work... as detailed in my above link).



If you get past this and get to the point where you boot it, I would love to know if it works! As I am having a similar issue, knowing that it works for someone else would narrow down my problem.



P.s. I don't know why I put so many parenthesis in my post, I guess I am just in the mood for parenthesis today...






share|improve this answer
























    Your Answer








    StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "89"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

    else
    createEditor();

    );

    function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
    convertImagesToLinks: true,
    noModals: true,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: 10,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    imageUploader:
    brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
    contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
    allowUrls: true
    ,
    onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );



    );













    draft saved

    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f354141%2fubuntu-touch-install-for-galaxy-tab-2-tablet%23new-answer', 'question_page');

    );

    Post as a guest















    Required, but never shown

























    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    0














    I am also trying to do this. I was able to get farther than you have gotten (with a little trial and error) until I got stuck and asked a question here. To get past the step that you are on (correct me if I don't understand the problem), I rooted my tablet (are you past that step?) and installed the app "ClockworkMod ROM Manager" (or something like that). It replaced the default menu that appears when you hold the volume up key (which is what you are currently in, right?) with one with the correct options to let me install from a zip file on my SD card (and back up the tablet). I downloaded the two images that I needed and was able to successfully install them (up to the point where Touch doesn't work... as detailed in my above link).



    If you get past this and get to the point where you boot it, I would love to know if it works! As I am having a similar issue, knowing that it works for someone else would narrow down my problem.



    P.s. I don't know why I put so many parenthesis in my post, I guess I am just in the mood for parenthesis today...






    share|improve this answer





























      0














      I am also trying to do this. I was able to get farther than you have gotten (with a little trial and error) until I got stuck and asked a question here. To get past the step that you are on (correct me if I don't understand the problem), I rooted my tablet (are you past that step?) and installed the app "ClockworkMod ROM Manager" (or something like that). It replaced the default menu that appears when you hold the volume up key (which is what you are currently in, right?) with one with the correct options to let me install from a zip file on my SD card (and back up the tablet). I downloaded the two images that I needed and was able to successfully install them (up to the point where Touch doesn't work... as detailed in my above link).



      If you get past this and get to the point where you boot it, I would love to know if it works! As I am having a similar issue, knowing that it works for someone else would narrow down my problem.



      P.s. I don't know why I put so many parenthesis in my post, I guess I am just in the mood for parenthesis today...






      share|improve this answer



























        0












        0








        0







        I am also trying to do this. I was able to get farther than you have gotten (with a little trial and error) until I got stuck and asked a question here. To get past the step that you are on (correct me if I don't understand the problem), I rooted my tablet (are you past that step?) and installed the app "ClockworkMod ROM Manager" (or something like that). It replaced the default menu that appears when you hold the volume up key (which is what you are currently in, right?) with one with the correct options to let me install from a zip file on my SD card (and back up the tablet). I downloaded the two images that I needed and was able to successfully install them (up to the point where Touch doesn't work... as detailed in my above link).



        If you get past this and get to the point where you boot it, I would love to know if it works! As I am having a similar issue, knowing that it works for someone else would narrow down my problem.



        P.s. I don't know why I put so many parenthesis in my post, I guess I am just in the mood for parenthesis today...






        share|improve this answer















        I am also trying to do this. I was able to get farther than you have gotten (with a little trial and error) until I got stuck and asked a question here. To get past the step that you are on (correct me if I don't understand the problem), I rooted my tablet (are you past that step?) and installed the app "ClockworkMod ROM Manager" (or something like that). It replaced the default menu that appears when you hold the volume up key (which is what you are currently in, right?) with one with the correct options to let me install from a zip file on my SD card (and back up the tablet). I downloaded the two images that I needed and was able to successfully install them (up to the point where Touch doesn't work... as detailed in my above link).



        If you get past this and get to the point where you boot it, I would love to know if it works! As I am having a similar issue, knowing that it works for someone else would narrow down my problem.



        P.s. I don't know why I put so many parenthesis in my post, I guess I am just in the mood for parenthesis today...







        share|improve this answer














        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer








        edited Apr 13 '17 at 12:24









        Community♦

        1




        1










        answered Oct 16 '13 at 5:31









        Wasabi FanWasabi Fan

        2343413




        2343413



























            draft saved

            draft discarded
















































            Thanks for contributing an answer to Ask Ubuntu!


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid …


            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2faskubuntu.com%2fquestions%2f354141%2fubuntu-touch-install-for-galaxy-tab-2-tablet%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown





















































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown

































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown







            Popular posts from this blog

            Is compression “encryption” under FCC regs?Signing of messages transmitted over ham radioWhy do Amateur Radio organizations in the United States oppose the relaxation of encryption prohibitions?How far from earth do FCC regulations apply?How can I know whether a radio is FCC approved?FCC tracking of unlicensed FRS/GMRS transmissionsWhy does the FCC put restrictions on symbol rates?legal - Do FCC regulations only apply in U.S.A?What are FCC/Industry Canada certification requirements for amateur radio related products?How to get professional or official clarification of FCC Part 97 rules for specific complicated situations?Is there any point to keep the CSCE after the FCC registers the upgrade?Do FCC regulations limit digital data rate?

            macOS: Name for app shortcut screen found by pinching with thumb and three fingers Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern) Should an RSS feed of hot network questions feed any chat room(s) here?How do I get three finger gestures working again in Twitter for Mac after installing Lion?After my MacBook Pro sleeps some gestures don't work anymoreIs it possible to reassign the “Pinch with thumb and three fingers” gesture to activate Dashboard instead of Launchpad?Disable animation for “Swipe between full-screen apps”?OSX Yosemite Can't disable four-finger swipeDrag with three fingers missing in OS X 10.11 Beta “El Capitan” (15A215h)A shortcut for Merge all Windows on macOS SierraSet the hostname/computer name for macOSmacOS: Identify tool and keyboard shortcutQuickly save Screenshot in MacOS Mojave with keyboard Shortcut

            What's wrong with this bogus proof?What's wrong with this random variable proof?What's wrong with this proof that all UFDs are Bezout?What's wrong with this proof by contradiction?A bogus proof of countable power setWhat's wrong with this proof $1=i^2=-1$What is wrong with this proofWhat's wrong with this proof of symmetry of equality?What's wrong with this 1 = -1 proof?What's wrong with this proof? (Regular languages)What's wrong in this proof of 1=2?