Is it possible to put a rectangle as background in the author section?Latex Beamer Block: Increase border widthChanging color in beamer header (Singapore)Change color of institute in the footer of a Latex presentationHow do I make a beamer presentation with customized title page and footageNumerical conditional within tikz keys?Beamer: background color for section page?color for beamerLaTeX beamer: pagenumbering appendixSetting Font Family in Beamer FrameAd Tikz filled rectangle that serves as background of block text in original document

What is this cable/device?

Why can Carol Danvers change her suit colours in the first place?

Longest common substring in linear time

Are the IPv6 address space and IPv4 address space completely disjoint?

What prevents the use of a multi-segment ILS for non-straight approaches?

C++ debug/print custom type with GDB : the case of nlohmann json library

2.8 Why are collections grayed out? How can I open them?

What is Cash Advance APR?

Why did the EU agree to delay the Brexit deadline?

Non-trope happy ending?

Why did the Mercure fail?

What is this called? Old film camera viewer?

Is this toilet slogan correct usage of the English language?

Problem with TransformedDistribution

Has any country ever had 2 former presidents in jail simultaneously?

On a tidally locked planet, would time be quantized?

Why Shazam when there is already Superman?

Is it improper etiquette to ask your opponent what his/her rating is before the game?

Is there any references on the tensor product of presentable (1-)categories?

Is it possible to have a strip of cold climate in the middle of a planet?

Store Credit Card Information in Password Manager?

Biological Blimps: Propulsion

Should I outline or discovery write my stories?

Open a doc from terminal, but not by its name



Is it possible to put a rectangle as background in the author section?


Latex Beamer Block: Increase border widthChanging color in beamer header (Singapore)Change color of institute in the footer of a Latex presentationHow do I make a beamer presentation with customized title page and footageNumerical conditional within tikz keys?Beamer: background color for section page?color for beamerLaTeX beamer: pagenumbering appendixSetting Font Family in Beamer FrameAd Tikz filled rectangle that serves as background of block text in original document













1















In the documentclass[xcolor=dvipsnames]beamer Is it possible to put a rectangle as background in the author section ?



A kind of block, so that the author name has a background with light color.



Is it possible, if yes how?



I tried the beginblocka ... endblock and it compiles 'correct' but it makes the author disappear.



Any kind of help is very appreciated










share|improve this question






















  • Actually I've just notice it does not disappear, it just put it at the top of the slide and it's just the name a

    – user178403
    2 hours ago






  • 1





    Please read minimal working example (MWE)

    – samcarter
    2 hours ago















1















In the documentclass[xcolor=dvipsnames]beamer Is it possible to put a rectangle as background in the author section ?



A kind of block, so that the author name has a background with light color.



Is it possible, if yes how?



I tried the beginblocka ... endblock and it compiles 'correct' but it makes the author disappear.



Any kind of help is very appreciated










share|improve this question






















  • Actually I've just notice it does not disappear, it just put it at the top of the slide and it's just the name a

    – user178403
    2 hours ago






  • 1





    Please read minimal working example (MWE)

    – samcarter
    2 hours ago













1












1








1








In the documentclass[xcolor=dvipsnames]beamer Is it possible to put a rectangle as background in the author section ?



A kind of block, so that the author name has a background with light color.



Is it possible, if yes how?



I tried the beginblocka ... endblock and it compiles 'correct' but it makes the author disappear.



Any kind of help is very appreciated










share|improve this question














In the documentclass[xcolor=dvipsnames]beamer Is it possible to put a rectangle as background in the author section ?



A kind of block, so that the author name has a background with light color.



Is it possible, if yes how?



I tried the beginblocka ... endblock and it compiles 'correct' but it makes the author disappear.



Any kind of help is very appreciated







beamer backgrounds presentations block






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked 3 hours ago









user178403user178403

1188




1188












  • Actually I've just notice it does not disappear, it just put it at the top of the slide and it's just the name a

    – user178403
    2 hours ago






  • 1





    Please read minimal working example (MWE)

    – samcarter
    2 hours ago

















  • Actually I've just notice it does not disappear, it just put it at the top of the slide and it's just the name a

    – user178403
    2 hours ago






  • 1





    Please read minimal working example (MWE)

    – samcarter
    2 hours ago
















Actually I've just notice it does not disappear, it just put it at the top of the slide and it's just the name a

– user178403
2 hours ago





Actually I've just notice it does not disappear, it just put it at the top of the slide and it's just the name a

– user178403
2 hours ago




1




1





Please read minimal working example (MWE)

– samcarter
2 hours ago





Please read minimal working example (MWE)

– samcarter
2 hours ago










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















3














The author is already in a box, you just don't see it because the default colour is white. You can change the colour like the following:



documentclass[xcolor=dvipsnames]beamer

authornames
setbeamercolorauthorbg=red

begindocument

beginframe
titlepage
endframe

enddocument





share|improve this answer























  • Thank you samcarter! Just one question, how to nivelate the level of red color? It's very intense and does not let distinguish the author text

    – user178403
    2 hours ago






  • 2





    @user178403 Either mix it with white (red!50!white) or use another colour you like, I just used it as an example.

    – samcarter
    2 hours ago











  • got it, is there a way to remove the gray shadow that has at the bottom of the block?

    – user178403
    2 hours ago






  • 1





    @user178403 Per default there is no gray shadow. You will have to make a MWE that allows us to reproduce your problem.

    – samcarter
    2 hours ago











  • I've fixed, it has to do with all the packages I have. This one useinnertheme[shadow]rounded I put % and gave the pure rectangle, thanks again.

    – user178403
    2 hours ago










Your Answer








StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "85"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: false,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: null,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftex.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f481130%2fis-it-possible-to-put-a-rectangle-as-background-in-the-author-section%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes








1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes









3














The author is already in a box, you just don't see it because the default colour is white. You can change the colour like the following:



documentclass[xcolor=dvipsnames]beamer

authornames
setbeamercolorauthorbg=red

begindocument

beginframe
titlepage
endframe

enddocument





share|improve this answer























  • Thank you samcarter! Just one question, how to nivelate the level of red color? It's very intense and does not let distinguish the author text

    – user178403
    2 hours ago






  • 2





    @user178403 Either mix it with white (red!50!white) or use another colour you like, I just used it as an example.

    – samcarter
    2 hours ago











  • got it, is there a way to remove the gray shadow that has at the bottom of the block?

    – user178403
    2 hours ago






  • 1





    @user178403 Per default there is no gray shadow. You will have to make a MWE that allows us to reproduce your problem.

    – samcarter
    2 hours ago











  • I've fixed, it has to do with all the packages I have. This one useinnertheme[shadow]rounded I put % and gave the pure rectangle, thanks again.

    – user178403
    2 hours ago















3














The author is already in a box, you just don't see it because the default colour is white. You can change the colour like the following:



documentclass[xcolor=dvipsnames]beamer

authornames
setbeamercolorauthorbg=red

begindocument

beginframe
titlepage
endframe

enddocument





share|improve this answer























  • Thank you samcarter! Just one question, how to nivelate the level of red color? It's very intense and does not let distinguish the author text

    – user178403
    2 hours ago






  • 2





    @user178403 Either mix it with white (red!50!white) or use another colour you like, I just used it as an example.

    – samcarter
    2 hours ago











  • got it, is there a way to remove the gray shadow that has at the bottom of the block?

    – user178403
    2 hours ago






  • 1





    @user178403 Per default there is no gray shadow. You will have to make a MWE that allows us to reproduce your problem.

    – samcarter
    2 hours ago











  • I've fixed, it has to do with all the packages I have. This one useinnertheme[shadow]rounded I put % and gave the pure rectangle, thanks again.

    – user178403
    2 hours ago













3












3








3







The author is already in a box, you just don't see it because the default colour is white. You can change the colour like the following:



documentclass[xcolor=dvipsnames]beamer

authornames
setbeamercolorauthorbg=red

begindocument

beginframe
titlepage
endframe

enddocument





share|improve this answer













The author is already in a box, you just don't see it because the default colour is white. You can change the colour like the following:



documentclass[xcolor=dvipsnames]beamer

authornames
setbeamercolorauthorbg=red

begindocument

beginframe
titlepage
endframe

enddocument






share|improve this answer












share|improve this answer



share|improve this answer










answered 2 hours ago









samcartersamcarter

92.7k7105299




92.7k7105299












  • Thank you samcarter! Just one question, how to nivelate the level of red color? It's very intense and does not let distinguish the author text

    – user178403
    2 hours ago






  • 2





    @user178403 Either mix it with white (red!50!white) or use another colour you like, I just used it as an example.

    – samcarter
    2 hours ago











  • got it, is there a way to remove the gray shadow that has at the bottom of the block?

    – user178403
    2 hours ago






  • 1





    @user178403 Per default there is no gray shadow. You will have to make a MWE that allows us to reproduce your problem.

    – samcarter
    2 hours ago











  • I've fixed, it has to do with all the packages I have. This one useinnertheme[shadow]rounded I put % and gave the pure rectangle, thanks again.

    – user178403
    2 hours ago

















  • Thank you samcarter! Just one question, how to nivelate the level of red color? It's very intense and does not let distinguish the author text

    – user178403
    2 hours ago






  • 2





    @user178403 Either mix it with white (red!50!white) or use another colour you like, I just used it as an example.

    – samcarter
    2 hours ago











  • got it, is there a way to remove the gray shadow that has at the bottom of the block?

    – user178403
    2 hours ago






  • 1





    @user178403 Per default there is no gray shadow. You will have to make a MWE that allows us to reproduce your problem.

    – samcarter
    2 hours ago











  • I've fixed, it has to do with all the packages I have. This one useinnertheme[shadow]rounded I put % and gave the pure rectangle, thanks again.

    – user178403
    2 hours ago
















Thank you samcarter! Just one question, how to nivelate the level of red color? It's very intense and does not let distinguish the author text

– user178403
2 hours ago





Thank you samcarter! Just one question, how to nivelate the level of red color? It's very intense and does not let distinguish the author text

– user178403
2 hours ago




2




2





@user178403 Either mix it with white (red!50!white) or use another colour you like, I just used it as an example.

– samcarter
2 hours ago





@user178403 Either mix it with white (red!50!white) or use another colour you like, I just used it as an example.

– samcarter
2 hours ago













got it, is there a way to remove the gray shadow that has at the bottom of the block?

– user178403
2 hours ago





got it, is there a way to remove the gray shadow that has at the bottom of the block?

– user178403
2 hours ago




1




1





@user178403 Per default there is no gray shadow. You will have to make a MWE that allows us to reproduce your problem.

– samcarter
2 hours ago





@user178403 Per default there is no gray shadow. You will have to make a MWE that allows us to reproduce your problem.

– samcarter
2 hours ago













I've fixed, it has to do with all the packages I have. This one useinnertheme[shadow]rounded I put % and gave the pure rectangle, thanks again.

– user178403
2 hours ago





I've fixed, it has to do with all the packages I have. This one useinnertheme[shadow]rounded I put % and gave the pure rectangle, thanks again.

– user178403
2 hours ago

















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to TeX - LaTeX Stack Exchange!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftex.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f481130%2fis-it-possible-to-put-a-rectangle-as-background-in-the-author-section%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Is compression “encryption” under FCC regs?Signing of messages transmitted over ham radioWhy do Amateur Radio organizations in the United States oppose the relaxation of encryption prohibitions?How far from earth do FCC regulations apply?How can I know whether a radio is FCC approved?FCC tracking of unlicensed FRS/GMRS transmissionsWhy does the FCC put restrictions on symbol rates?legal - Do FCC regulations only apply in U.S.A?What are FCC/Industry Canada certification requirements for amateur radio related products?How to get professional or official clarification of FCC Part 97 rules for specific complicated situations?Is there any point to keep the CSCE after the FCC registers the upgrade?Do FCC regulations limit digital data rate?

macOS: Name for app shortcut screen found by pinching with thumb and three fingers Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern) Should an RSS feed of hot network questions feed any chat room(s) here?How do I get three finger gestures working again in Twitter for Mac after installing Lion?After my MacBook Pro sleeps some gestures don't work anymoreIs it possible to reassign the “Pinch with thumb and three fingers” gesture to activate Dashboard instead of Launchpad?Disable animation for “Swipe between full-screen apps”?OSX Yosemite Can't disable four-finger swipeDrag with three fingers missing in OS X 10.11 Beta “El Capitan” (15A215h)A shortcut for Merge all Windows on macOS SierraSet the hostname/computer name for macOSmacOS: Identify tool and keyboard shortcutQuickly save Screenshot in MacOS Mojave with keyboard Shortcut

What's wrong with this bogus proof?What's wrong with this random variable proof?What's wrong with this proof that all UFDs are Bezout?What's wrong with this proof by contradiction?A bogus proof of countable power setWhat's wrong with this proof $1=i^2=-1$What is wrong with this proofWhat's wrong with this proof of symmetry of equality?What's wrong with this 1 = -1 proof?What's wrong with this proof? (Regular languages)What's wrong in this proof of 1=2?